Women & Men Of Honor

I shed a tear for a history past,
For friends and lovers I made & lost.

A great many I hear are in seats of honor,
A great many I hear are struggling, but fights.

For the ones in honor, may have had a lucky spite,
The struggling few grows in time, in strength & vigor.

I let out a sigh for the moments not too bright,
That we all spend with great many struggles inside.

But now I believe, we have grown inside,
As Women & Men with great skill and might.

A voice inside, now prays for strength today,
For the friends I made and my own humble soul.

" Dedicated to completion of 1 year working with a great set of people ..
Also dedicated to friends from college and my lifetime in college. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men, take your Women more seriously !

The Rain was drenched in Love ...

As you fall in love …